Clerk & Recorder

Release of Military Record

DD214 or Military Record Request forms must be filled out by all persons requesting a copy of a DD214 or military record from this office. Copies will only be distributed to the veteran listed, to the next-of-kin of a deceased veteran, the Veterans Administration, and the Veteran's Service Office. Lawyers, doctors, historians, etc., may request copies of a DD214 with a signed authorization from the veteran or next-of-kin of a deceased veteran.