Pueblo City Center Partnership
Partnering to attract retail, residential, and business development in Pueblo's City Center, while supporting events and activities that promote a progressive and vibrant urban core.
- To encourage retail development and investment in Pueblo, with emphasis toward the center city, by seeking tenants to occupy available sites or space.
- To encourage residential development and investment in Pueblo's center city by eliminating barriers that discourage development and by promoting specific retail that will enhance the neighborhood effect.
To provide additional services to the city by:
- Providing a single point of access for inquires about retail opportunities along with assistance to all developers for the permitting process in Pueblo.
- Providing a single point of access as to the variety of incentives/tax areas that may exist including zoning and financing information; along with true and accurate demographic and market information.
Maximization of marketing and strategic development for neighborhood association and merchant associations.
DESIGN & PAINTING OF ARTISTIC CROSSWALKS
- INTRODUCTION, SCOPE OF PROJECT, AND OBJECTIVE
The Pueblo City Center Partnership (PCCP) is pleased to announce this Request for Qualifications (RFQ) soliciting proposals to design and paint artistic crosswalks in Downtown Pueblo. PCCP is searching for an artist to develop a design and implement the design on the crosswalks located at City Center Drive and Main Street. The scope of this RFQ is to provide a fair evaluation for all candidates and to provide the candidates with the evaluation criteria against which they will be judged.
Our primary objective is to facilitate a coordinated effort to enhance Pueblo’s vibrant core. Pueblo City Center Partnership would like to hire an artist to install the artistic crosswalks on City Center Drive/Main Street intersection in November.
Full Copy Available At Above Link.
Retail Thrives in City Center
Hundreds of local businesses call Pueblo's City Center home
Pueblo Invests in City Center
Pueblo public and private investments in our City Center approach $250 million
We are proud of our community, and believe City Center is not only a fantastic place to visit, but also to live and do business. But, don't take our word for it. Of course we're going to say that. However, back in the year 2000, radio legend Paul Harvey visited Pueblo. What he had to say about our community pretty much sums it up. Listen here:
- Paul Harvey on Pueblo (short version - 12.7 Mb .wav)
- Long discussion about Pueblo (38.2 Mb .wav)
- Liveability names Pueblo: One of the Best Places to Live