Top 10 Reasons to Invest in Downtown:
- Pueblo's City Center features Colorado's only developable urban waterfront property, called HARP or the Riverwalk.
- Construction costs in Pueblo are considerably less that most cities in the United States.
- Pueblo offers resources like the Pueblo Urban Renewal Authority, the Pueblo Economic Development Cooperation (PEDCO), and the Greater Pueblo Chamber of Commerce, which work together to create a joint incentive packages to attract your development project.
- The demand for retail and residential development continues, unlike major cities where the market is saturated.
- Pueblo's City Center is rich in arts, culture, and education, featuring a national recognized Buell Children's Museum and regional library.
- Situated at City Center Drive and Main, the Pueblo Convention Center attracts year-round visitors to support City Center merchants.
- Pueblo's City Center offer outdoor recreational activities including kayaking and biking.
- Union Avenue features unique boutiques that attract people throughout the year.
- Pueblo's City Center is home to many of Colorado's prized historic buildings ripe for redevelopment.
- Downtown Pueblo is attracting a growing number of college students to the area.
click on the image to download the packet.