The Board of County Commissioners Statutory Meetings are held
Hose Company No. 3 Pueblo’s Fire Museum
The building at this location is the only remaining firehouse in Pueblo that housed horse-drawn fire equipment and one of two remaining that has the famous brass pole still intact. It was “home” to the valiant men who served with the distinguished Hose Company No. 3. The building was erected in 1881 and the last fire alarm was sounded on March 9, 1979. The building continues its fire-related service to the community through the backing of a fire museum. A wealth of information and pictures, as well as antique fire engines, hose carts and other memorabilia are on display.